Friday, November 13, 2009

Holiday Session 2009: My Girls

Oh, the life of a photographer's children. I really honestly can't believe that it is THAT time of year again. People always wonder what I have planned for my kids during the holidays. I stress out about it as much as everyone else. It doesn't always go as planned, but this time at least it was fun and messy. Just the way they like it!

Here are a couple images of my kids. More to come soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Mitchell said...

I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Love the color mama! looks like Holly hobbie and her baby eskimo- soooo cute!

Maryl said...

Beautiful work, Jen. You are so talented!

Jennifer Weiss said...

Thank you! I'm good for at least two sessions every year. Hopefully the girls will be up for it! I have big plans for them. =)