Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Holiday Photos - Part II

Yes, another photo session with my girls! The perks of being a photographer. =) I had two very different ideas for photos this year and decided to do them both. First it was "Winter in Florida" and now this! Things rarely go as planned. Today was no exception! Elle cried nearly the entire time and when she wasn't crying she was eating dirt. It was a riot! I still have a bunch I want to share. I'll be sure to post some outtakes, too.

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kaylee showing me her pretty flower; Ellery eating dirt!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My new favorite photo of K:
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Mitchell said...

What a gorgeous backdrop for holiday photos! It never goes perfect when you want it to. Ha!

Anonymous said...

love the boots and hair props! where is this mama?