Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Announcing: Refuge Surf Shop

This is going to be a big year for my family. My husband, Steve, decided to fulfill a dream and open up a surf shop. I need to preface this by saying what an avid surfer he is. He lives in the water. I often joke that I'm a "surf widow". Many of my friends are still skeptical that he even exists since half of them have never met him, let alone seen him. So, opening a shop seems like a perfect fit for him. The shop is going to be in Hobe Sound, FL, which is about 14 miles north of Jupiter. Great location near the beach. This place has a lot of history, too. It was built, I believe, in the 70's and has been a doctor's office, library and most recently a barber shop. Pretty soon the buildout will begin to transform it into Refuge Surf Shop. He's hoping to open in March 2010.

PLEASE BECOME A FAN OF REFUGE SURF SHOP - CLICK HERE

Here are a few views of the building. They were all taken by Steve with a p&s camera. Not too shabby. =) A new sign is in the works and will replace the barber shop sign very soon!
Photobucket

I will be using this location as a studio until it gets filled with "the goods". If anyone is interested in booking a session, please contact me at info@jenniferweissphotography.com or 561.346.2937.

Cheers,
Jennifer

Contact Me * My Portfolio * Email


Photobucket

No comments: