Thursday, January 21, 2010

Change is in the air...

Change is good, right?  My business is going to have a complete makeover this year, so if you still want rock bottom prices take advantage now!  I will be changing things up soon.

Just wanted to let you all know that my pricing will be changing.  There will still be an option to buy enhanced images on disc, but my main focus is going to be delivering high quality portraits to my clients.  I would really like to give my clients beautiful artwork for their homes.  I offer a wide variety of products to my clients, including gallery wrap canvases and custom books.

My prices will change the 1st of March, so book today to reserve your session before the increase kicks in.

Photobucket

Cheers,
Jennifer

Contact Me * My Portfolio * Email


Photobucket

No comments: