Monday, October 5, 2009

Inspirational!

Yesterday afternoon's event, Fashioning-A-Cure, was both fashionable and fun! It also tugged at my heart strings at times. I was honored to be part of the event. I was very moved by guest speaker, Kristin Hoke. I really admire her courage, determination and strength. My heart has a special place for all the models I got to work with. Many had moves I've never seen before. ;) Each one of you ROCKS!

Congratulations Chris and Jill for a job well done! Livestrong!!!!

Here are a few sneak peaks. All images will be available at www.jenniferweissphotography.com soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura Leslie Photography said...

that is really special you got to be a part of that event!

Unknown said...

great job capturing some of the less popular photos. It's nice to see what all the event entailed. Personally, I love the PBFR pics. But I'm partial to Firefighters!

Barbara DiMola said...

Great photos Jenn!! I am sure the event was memorable! By the time I went to see it the tickets were still available they were all sold out!! I was sad but happy for them> I heard it was a great turnout!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the photos and can't wait to see more! Thanks for helping make every one of the survivor models feel beautiful and special, Jennifer. We are so grateful for your generous involvement in the event. Thank you!