Monday, October 26, 2009

SoFly Meetup: October

The ultra talented SoFly photographers met up tonight in downtown Delray Beach. 12 photographers and 2 stunningly beautiful models on a rooftop. Gorgeous weather. Dinner afterwards at Docs All American diner. I learn so much every time. Thank you so much Beka, our SoFly founder, for hooking this whole thing up. What a great evening! Sometimes I do not feel worthy!

Special thanks to Madame Butterfly for the gorgeous wedding gowns and to Delray Beach Florist and Anna Flowers for the super chic bouquets. So perfect I didn't think they were real! More photos from tonight's meetup will be posted soon. Stay tuned!
Photobucket

Please leave a comment and be sure to check back tomorrow - only a few more days til the SoFly contest comes to a close.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firsties :) Frank I heard u r a fraud! LOL No beans about it- I win for comment posting every single day!!!

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

The night was a blast! Wish i could do more. Good to all!

Anonymous said...

love that shot!! so fun to see you again, jenn!

Julie Mitchell said...

I wish I could find a group like this in San Diego. You are so lucky to have these girls, Jenn!

Jennifer Weiss said...

Wow Frank, you are being tried! Ouch!!!!

Unknown said...

Great picture! How much fun to just get to take pictures of non-brides! That way you get cool pictures without all the drama! Kisses!

jenst said...

love this pic, red heels with the wedding dress~hot!! Wish I could have gotten away with wearing that!!

Candids by Courtney said...

That's awesome! It's me in the white tank! Great pic!!