Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09

I finally took the girls to the pumpkin patch. Luckily there were tons of pumpkins strewn on the ground to choose from. Great for photo ops, unless you have a 10 month old who does not like having her photo taken. Absolutely hates it! I thought this shot was pretty funny. I told Kaylee to smile at the camera while I tried to get Elle's attention. It took a few shots to get Elle to actually look at the camera. By the time I got Ellery's attention, Kaylee was a little distracted by the boy pulling a wagon to her left. Didn't work out quite as I had hoped, but cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! we haven't gone yet... which place is this?

ginger said...

cutest little pumpkins in the patch :)

Anonymous said...

want to bite those little cheeks of Elles, love the denim girls!

Julie Mitchell said...

So funny. Kaylee is trying hard to hold that smile while checking out that boy. Cute!

Unknown said...

She just looks a little mischievous! Love it!