Sunday, February 21, 2010

Calling all newborns...

I was so excited when I received an email that I WON these uber-fantastic goodies from Sassy Designs and Kristen Caldwell Photography. Just made my week!!

Beautifully made newborn headbands. So sweet and lovely. Coupled with coordinating digital paper packs = stunning! I have big plans for those papers!!! They're gorgeous!






































Love the headbands as much as I do? You can find them here. Be sure to also check out Sassy Designs. She offers many card templates and digi papers. She offers custom design, too. Oh so fabulous! Thank you again, Ladies!! I can't wait for my next newborn session!

I'm so excited that I'm offering 30% off the next 3 newborn sessions I book. If anyone is interested in special pricing for a newborn session or a "Belly to Baby" package, please email me: info@jenniferweissphotography.com

Cheers,
Jennifer

Contact Me * My Portfolio * Email


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you like the items jennifer! and we can't wait to see what you do with them! please be sure to share your work! we just LOVE seeing what others come up with!! :-)