Friday, February 26, 2010

Take 20

To all of my clients who have already placed their initial orders, I'm offering 20% off all prints and products for a limited time. For print orders, use discount code "twenty" at checkout. To purchase other products, such as canvases and albums, or to receive the Product Guide, please email me at info@jenniferweissphotography.com.

If your proofing gallery is no longer active, let me know and I will make it available to you.

Happy shopping!

**This offer is good through March 15th and does not apply to the copyright released CD.**

And since every post needs a photo... I actually didn't take this one, but it's of my husband, Steve, from one of his recent surf trips. He'll be opening a surf shop mid-March in Hobe Sound, FL. Very exciting!
Photobucket

Cheers,
Jennifer

Contact Me * My Portfolio * Email


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]