Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sneak Peek: Tookie

When I was down in Hollywood a few weekends ago for the Sow A Seed fundraiser, I spent some time with Kat Braman's little guy, Tookie. He's adorable and so much fun. I have to admit, I do get a little "childish" at times when photographing the little ones. Anything to get a smile and some laughs. We ran around the back alley, played peek-a-boo behind walls and even had a sec for some rock art on the street. Here are some photos of our quick 10 minute session:
Photobucket
Yes, there was even a little dancing in the street...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cheers,
Jennifer

Contact Me * My Portfolio * Email


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kat Braman said...

Love these Jen!!

Jennifer Weiss said...

Thanks, Kat! =)

Robin McQuay Anderson said...

What a cutie! Great shoot! Those fast ones can leave you breathless - no time for *chimping* - just shoot and check 'em later. Love the blue wall.