Friday, February 19, 2010

We are SoFly!

Once a month I meet up with a group called SoFly. We eat, we talk, we shoot. We share ideas and a common passion: photography. The photos below are from the last meetup in January. We brought our favorite portrait lens and took headshots.

Meet a few of the SoFly girls...
Kathleen Nugent and Rebekah Hood. SoFly is the brainchild of Rebekah. She has so many goals for the group and I'm so excited to see how we grow.
Photobucket
Meet Laurie Kleinhenz.
Photobucket
Meet our two newest members. The two Samantha's: Samantha Wykoff and Samantha Balanovich. Samantha Wykoff traveled all the way from Key Biscayne to Jupiter for the meetup. That's about a two hour drive. Such dedication.
Photobucket

I'm so incredibly proud and honored to be part of such an awesome group of talented female photogs. We all have a passion for what we do and love the opportunity to share and grow with each other. I'm looking forward to seeing all my SoFly girls next week!!

Cheers,
Jennifer

Contact Me * My Portfolio * Email


Photobucket

No comments: